To help keep your Gold Vermeil and Gemstones sparkling, follow the care guide below.
- Do not get wet. Take off when washing your hands, showering or swimming.
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physical strenuous activities.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, lotions, body oils and other chemicals - including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewellery cleaners.
- Do not use a metal polishing cloth - instead gently clean with a soft, lint free cloth.
- Store your jewellery in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. An airtight container will help to prevent the silver base metal from tarnishing.
- Be mindful of any knocks or bumps when wearing semi precious gemstones as this can chip, crack or even dislodge your gemstones. Softer stones, such as pearl, should be worn during days where you will be less active.